NCTROADS is an e-mail discussion list dedicated to the improvement of networking and information exchange among North Carolina transportation professionals.
NCTROADS provides a online forum for federal, state, and local government transportation employees to share information and ideas. The list is an informal network for the exchange of news about current research, discussion of problems and solutions, requests for advice and assistance, and announcements of upcoming conferences and events.
- Are you a public works, streets, or NCDOT employee?
- Do you want to learn more about upcoming conferences and events?
- Do you want to learn more about current research and innovative products developed by other local government employees?
- Do you need help with a particular problem from another transportation professional?
- Do you want to learn more about safety?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then you need to subscribe to NCTROADS… it’s easy and it’s free!
How to Subscribe and Post a Message
You must subscribe to the list before you can post a message. To subscribe:
- Send an e-mail message to: email@example.com
- Leave the subject line blank
- In the body, type: subscribe NCTROADS
- Do not include a signature
To post a message to the list, send e-mail to NCTROADS@lists.ncsu.edu.
For more information on the commands associated with this list, visit Majordomo2.