We provide supplementary course manuals, handbooks, and videos, as applicable, for course students. Several items are also available for purchase online or as a free PDF download.
If paying by purchase card, the billing address you enter into e-Store must match exactly with the billing address on the Purchase Card you are using.
If paying by check, you will be invoiced by NCSU and can remit payment once your invoice is received.
If paying by Purchase Order, you will still need to select “pay by check” and submit your order to receive your quote for your PO, which you will then e-mail said PO# to Walt Thomas to include with your order.”
For tax exempt agencies in North Carolina: You must select “pay by check” and submit your order, then e-mail email@example.com of your tax exempt status so the tax amount can be removed from your Invoice total when generated and sent to you from NCSU. If you are required to use a P-Card, the tax amount you will be charged will be refunded to you in a separate refund back to your P-Card.
Work Zone Safety
Work Zone Safety material for online purchase:
- 2009 Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- Advanced Work Zone Safety Guidelines
- Basic Work Zone Safety DVD
- Basic Work Zone Safety Instructor’s Kit
- Model Road Plan Sheets
- Flagger’s Handbook (English) | Flagger’s Handbook (Spanish)
- Flagging DVD
- Flagging Instructor’s Kit
- Intermediate Work Zone Safety Guidelines
- Work Zone Safety Pocket Guide (English) | Work Zone Safety Pocket Guide (Spanish)
Professional Engineering (PE) and Fundamentals of Engineering (FE)
Professional Engineering (PE) Online Civil Eng. – $745 / $830