We provide supplementary course manuals, handbooks, and videos, as applicable, for course students. Several items are also available for purchase online or as a free PDF download.
If paying by purchase card, the billing address you enter into e-Store must match exactly with the billing address on the Purchase Card you are using.
If paying by check, you will be invoiced by NCSU and can remit payment once your invoice is received.
If paying by Purchase Order, you will still need to select “pay by check” and submit your order to receive your quote for your PO, which you will then e-mail said PO# to Walt Thomas to include with your order.”
For tax exempt agencies in North Carolina: You must select “pay by check” and submit your order, then e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org of your tax exempt status so the tax amount can be removed from your Invoice total when generated and sent to you from NCSU. If you are required to use a P-Card, the tax amount you will be charged will be refunded to you in a separate refund back to your P-Card.
During the COVID-19 workplace stay-at-home restrictions, orders received over the week for PE Civil Engineering Study Aid notes and Work Zone Safety materials will be shipped on the following Monday.
Work Zone Safety
Work Zone Safety material for online purchase:
- 2009 Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices Opens in new window
- Advanced Work Zone Safety Guidelines Opens in new window
- Basic Work Zone Safety DVD Opens in new window
- Basic Work Zone Safety Instructor’s Kit Opens in new window
- Model Road Plan Sheets Opens in new window
- Flagger’s Handbook (English) Opens in new window | Flagger’s Handbook (Spanish) Opens in new window
- Flagging DVD Opens in new window
- Flagging Instructor’s Kit Opens in new window
- Intermediate Work Zone Safety Guidelines Opens in new window
- Work Zone Safety Pocket Guide (English) Opens in new window | Work Zone Safety Pocket Guide (Spanish) Opens in new window
Professional Engineering (PE) and Fundamentals of Engineering (FE)