Introduction to ArcGIS Online
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Esri's ArcGIS Online is a Cloud-based GIS Solution that provides a robust platform for sharing geospatial data with users both inside and outside of your organization. ArcGIS Online allows you to share data, maps, tools and applications via the web using this Esri hosted solution. Every group or organization that uses ArcGIS for Desktop and is under current maintenance can make use of this power tool from Esri.
The key to getting the most out of any tool or technology is knowing how to use it and what it can do. This one day class will introduce students to the fundamentals of using ArcGIS Online. You will learn how to create content such as web maps with ArcGIS Online, administer your organizations portal, how to share data, maps, and apps and more.
This course is designed for those that have experience using Esri's ArcGIS Desktop tools that want to learn more about how they can leverage ArcGIS Online to share the data and maps they create with others both inside and outside the organization.
Prerequisites and Recommendations
Students taking this course should have taken Introduction to ArcGIS II or have at least one year of experience using ArcGIS Desktop
- Introducing ArcGIS Online
- Creating & publishing content for your ArcGIS Online portal
- Creating web maps using ArcGIS Online
- Sharing your ArcGIS Online content
- Creating web apps using Esri templates
- Administering your ArcGIS Online portal
- Digital copies of course lectures and exercises
- Access to course materials via web even after class is finished including recorded lectures and exercise data
Price: $400.00 per person